Here’s a quick and easy recipe for Power Balls from Clean Eats & Treats blog! These have been one of my favorites lately because they are super easy to make, delicious, and the kids love them, too!!!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all natural almond or peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla protien powder
- 1/8 cup ground flax or wheat germ
- 1 cup mix-ins (Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips, dried fruit or chopped nuts are our faves)
- 2/3 cup raw local honey
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Mix all ingredients together well in a medium bowl.
- Roll oat mixture into pin pong sized balls. You may need to shape with your fingers as dough can be sticky.
- Set on parchment paper in a resealable container.
- Place in fridge to set, about 20 min.
- Makes 3 dozen balls.