I just wanted to take a minute to share with you guys some of my favorite health blogs to follow:
KEEP IN MIND:
Here’s a quick and easy recipe for Power Balls from Clean Eats & Treats blog! These have been one of my favorites lately because they are super easy to make, delicious, and the kids love them, too!!!
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all natural almond or peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla protien powder
- 1/8 cup ground flax or wheat germ
- 1 cup mix-ins (Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips, dried fruit or chopped nuts are our faves)
- 2/3 cup raw local honey
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- Mix all ingredients together well in a medium bowl.
- Roll oat mixture into pin pong sized balls. You may need to shape with your fingers as dough can be sticky.
- Set on parchment paper in a resealable container.
- Place in fridge to set, about 20 min.
- Makes 3 dozen balls.
Good morning, guys!
I wanted to share with you one of my favorite clean eating blogs.
There are all kinds of easy and fun clean eating snacks and meals on this site that you can incorporate into your daily work grind! 🙂 Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Here’s a very helpful link with HOW-TO create a personal VISION board.. xo!
Creating a VISION board and posting it in areas you frequently work can help you stay motivated while working towards personal goals! Here’s one I recently created for myself! Enjoy:)
A little MOTIVATION for the WORK week as the weekend comes to an end!
Lets be honest… We all have moments of weakness when fast food and/or junk food just sound GOOD! It’s in these moments that we have to remember what our ultimate goals are! Yes, there are going to be times you want to give up. DON’T!